User Engagement Internship
Siemens IT Americas supports all IT-related functional and business activities throughout North and South America as well as global Siemens programs and initiatives. The organization is made up of local, regional, and global units that collaborate as OneIT to deliver innovative, world-class IT solutions to our business.
Siemens Corp., IT Americas is seeking a qualified intern candidate to support its United States User Engagement activities in Alpharetta, GA.
The employee responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- M365 Consultancy Service: Help with the setup and marketing of a new UseIT service for M365 consulting. This service aims to help end users to define M365 solutions for their business problems. The service will advise on usage of various M365 applications and tools, to help adopt especially those outside of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint:
- Power Automate
- M365 Groups
- Marketing for all UseIT Services: Help provide fresh marketing ideas to ensure high user adoption of all UseIT Services (user questions, mobile voice, consumption management, training and user events, PC Depot, Executive Support, key user communities, etc.)
- Well-versed in M365 tools and applications, specifically in:
- Power Automate
- M365 Groups
- Video editing
- Marketing strategies
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative thinking (thinking creatively)
Internship Start Date: Summer 2023
- Overall Cumulative GPA: 3.0 preferred, but may consider 2.5 and above
- Education: Current rising junior or senior undergraduate students pursuing a BA/BS, Masters or MBA student
- Majors: Management of Information Systems or Information Technology, Computer Science, Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, MBA or MS Information Technology
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week from May to August
Our Culture: At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.