• 4-6 years of relavant IT experience in Cyber Security
• Should have good knowledge about Security concepts and Network/Infrastructure Vulnerability assessments and Management.
• Understanding of OSI model and basic networking concepts is a must.
• Should be able to analyze Vulnerability reports and present to stakeholders.
• Good to have remediation measures understanding and experience.
• Knowledge on bash/python scripting would be added advantage.
* Good to have knowledge about Windows based Security Features such as Device Guard, solidcore etc.
• Proficiency in Network/Infrastructure Penetration Testing would be added advantage.
• Good understanding of SDLC process. Experience working in a Waterfall and/or Agile based development process.
• Desirable: Medical standards knowledge (DICOM, HL7 etc).
• Should possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in an English-speaking.
• Strong, analytic and decision-making skills.
• Positive attitude and responsible. Ownership mindset.
• Ability to work as an individual contributor.
* Certifications such as CEH/CISSP/OSCP/Security+ etc is a plus but not mandatory.
* Occasional international travel as required.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time