- Understands and anticipates users’ requirements and translates them into product requirements.
- Defines the vision for the team’s product.
- Crafts and maintains the team backlog, epics, and user stories.
- Defines done criteria (DoD), ranks product backlog, and accepts (or rejects) work results.
- Represents customer voice to multi-functional development teams.
- Participates in sprint planning, review, retrospective, and team meetings.
- Plans the release of project deliverables and release life cycle.
- Coordinates the release schedule and resources required depending on third-party applications, defect backlogs, planned releases, and infrastructure updates.
- Communicates the project-related tasks, such as plans, timelines, requirements, etc. between different teams.
- A proactive personality, who enjoys working in a highly motivated team that wants to turn a great idea into a future core business with impact and benefits for Siemens and society.
- Bachelor´s Degree in engineering, environmental engineering, or a related field.
- Several years of experience as a product developer in the environment of an agile organization and know-how about tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- Profound experience in agile working methods, development processes, and technologies.
- Proficiency to communicate on all levels of the organization combined with open-mindedness and a talent for analyzing and structuring complex topics.
- Experience with customers in the field of manufacturing and process industries, as well as a high understanding about supply chain processes, and readiness to travel to customer’s factories from time-to-time.
- Excellent communication skills, intercultural competence & presentation skills in English.
- We work with experts spread all over the world - although we mainly work remotely, we value a solid personal relationship, so our team meets once a week in Amberg or Munich.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Find more benefits here
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either