- Facilitating the Proof of Concept (PoCs) and pilot projects.
- Assisting clients to gain insight into SiGREEN and showcasing them the quantifiable value out of our software.
- Supporting our customers from pre-sales onwards and guiding them through the process of onboarding.
- Doing research analyses on platform optimization, usability and user experience by using key performance indicators.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism, emotional intelligence, and an eye for business across multiple customers at the same time, connecting patterns and themes as projects progress.
- Being an advocate for our customer and concurrently a cheerleader for our business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, Customer Relationship Management, or a related field.
- Several years of experience in customer management, support and consulting combined with industrial knowledge in manufacturing, supply chain or procurement.
- Experienced in working with SaaS and other website platforms within operations or support teams.
- Excellent capabilities of handling expectations, innovative thinking and diligent approach of problem-solving.
- Proficient in communicating technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences and in educating and guiding users of all levels.
- Strong competence in communicating and showcasing concepts and visions to senior teams.
- Proficient in spoken and written English - other languages are welcome as a plus.
- Working well independently as well as part of a team.
- Travel up to 30%
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Find more benefits here
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Either