We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
• Taking leadership in the design and development of the overall solution as well as providing technical mentorship to other members of the team.
• Hands-on software development and technical team guidance rather than diving in diagrams and detail discussions.
• Contributing to the selection of development technologies and platforms, development standards.
• Checking, refactoring, reviewing architecture and related code with respect to defined patterns, good practices, coding standards and software requirements (including NFRs).
• Writing design documentation, user documentation, and test documentation as required.
• Proposing new ideas and technical solutions to satisfy the needs of our customers.
• Participating and proactively contributing to an agile environment.
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or similar fields),
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in hands-on software development (e.g. C++, C#/.Net Core, Python)
• Minimum 2 years’ professional experience in the field of software architecture and design of complex software systems,
• Strong hands-on experience in object-oriented concepts, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and software development principles,
• Proficient in software application development in microservices architecture,
• Experience in designing, developing, testing, and monitoring software applications for web-based platforms,
• Practical experience with Edge/Cloud technologies and frameworks (e.g. Azure, IAM, API Gateways, Kafka)
• Experience in CI/CD concepts, tools and services (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, SonarQube),
• Experience in both Windows and Linux environment,
• Knowledge on test driven-development and understanding of automated testing approaches,
• Advanced level of speaking and writing skills in English; German is a plus,
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling abroad
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time