Do you want to learn how to manage the financial success of the leading digital transformation and technology powerhouse?
The Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is a two-year program comprised of four rotations that prepares you with the expertise to support a wide range of businesses (such as digital industries, smart infrastructure, railway and e-mobility, supply chain management, and software) as a financial leader in our organization! You will learn what it takes to analyze and manage the financial functions of an international Fortune 500 company ranked among the top 50 in sales in the world. You will receive mentoring from Siemens’ team of business leaders and gain access to and network with Siemens’ senior decision-makers.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will have the opportunity to pursue a career path as a Financial Analyst, Accountant, Business Process Specialist/Auditor, Business or Plant Controller or Data Analyst for Siemens.Potential experiences include:
- Performance controlling and financial analysis
- Corporate accounting
- Cost controlling
- Division or business unit exposure
- Operational review and internal audit
- Plant or field controlling
- Risk controlling analytics
- Credit Analytics
Program start dates are in January and July.Requirements
We are looking for people who are resourceful — true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers and the world.
To apply for the Finance Leadership Development Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance; Business Administration, Economics, Business Analytics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, or Management with an Accounting or Finance concentration will be considered (must graduate by Spring 2023)
- Relocation and Travel: Candidates must be willing to relocate and travel as required by program (relocation assistance will be provided)
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- This position may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption or where required by law
- Competitive Health Care benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Personal and Professional Development training
- Siemens Savings Plan and 401K Matching
- Employer-sponsored discount marketplace
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.