Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Overall responsibility for of 400/220kV as a Site - Manager
- Overall Technical responsibility for the handling the site activities- Preventive maintenance, Breakdown maintenance and testing of the equipment.
- Overall responsibility for the technical evaluation of the offers of sub-contractors.
- Preparation and active participation of technical decisions in arrangement with the project manager and technical project manager
- Regular meetings with clients’ regard to project progress, O&M status
- Identification and evaluation of project-oriented risks and opportunities. Working out suggestions to minimize possible risks, recognizing benefits and opportunities
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Knowledge acquired in 7 - 10 years in O&M and Testing of EHV 400/220kV equipment
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Extensive experience with any of the following: Testing, O&M of EHV, HV, MV and LV switchgear and Reactors/Resistors/Capacitors
- Hands on experience in High Voltage Power Transmission Operation and Maintenance of High Voltage substations up to 765kV
- Good knowledge on Offline and Online Conditioning Monitoring/Testing of Switchyard equipment's and basic relay Protection system/scheme understanding (Numerical with SCADA). Safe, error free operations, effective maintenance, knowledge of handling High Voltage substations 220kV/400kV/765kV as a site manager
- Empowerment and Technical Training to site employees for Power Transmission products (Extra High Voltage Power Trafo, Isolators, LA, AIS and GIS) Environment, health and safety awareness as per Siemens and customer's standards and protocols.
- Customer co-ordination, Contract & on-site vendors Management, complete site Management On site Periodic Preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance, breakdown maintenance, testing of substations.
- A good team leader who can lead a team of Engineers and Skilled Technical persons (approx 40x) at site. Customer centric approach and Good Analytical skills On Site Job
- Complete English fluency in business Communication with international stakeholders
- Expert level Communication skills for clarifying requirements/solutions and resolving misunderstandings
- Pronounced proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external customers
- Mindset of growth and service to support colleagues and always think win-win
- Extraordinary Intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team
- Pronounced Time management and Prioritization Skills
- Deep understanding the importance of techno-commercial design optimization and the mutual influence of technical and commercial aspects.
- Proactivity in digging deep into techno-commercial topics, also considering surrounding interface requirements.
- Pronounced Quality Focus
- We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based out at site near Hyderabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time