Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where balanced energy is delivered optimally and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the resourcefulness of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
1. Project co-ordination activity for multiple sites.
2. Good knowledge of System Administration.
3. Working Knowledge of Spectrum Power 7 .
4. Profile includes troubleshooting of SCADA installation and co-ordinating with site Engineers, customers and Project Manager.
4. Providing L2 & L3 support for Windows & Linux servers as per request from various constituencies. Experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux RHEL 6/7/8 administration.
5. Event Logs Analysis, Server Performance Analysis, Cluster Servers, Handling Cluster migration & Upgrade tasks
6. Good knowledge of Storage with SAN NAS.
7. Server Hardware management and Drivers / Firmware Upgrades, Upgrade of Hardware firmware and version of all hardware components of the system.
8. Knowledge of Firewall and Security Device
9. Basic knowledge of Cyber Security and it's components. Compliance of findings of the audits in coordination with multiple stakeholders including Government bodies.
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html (https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html) and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers (https://www.siemens.com/careers)