Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Responsible for carrying detail Engineering, Planning and Scheduling for below Instrumentation and Control (I & C) package for power generating station in order to meet performance and contract specification.
- Turbine supervisory Panel
- Governor, vibration monitoring & Over speed protection system
- Control and Protection logic for steam turbine & Auxiliary of various configuration
- Drawings like P & ID, instrument hook-up, cable tray routine
- Documents like instrument index, instrument datasheets, DCS I/O list, setting list
- Load sharing and governor control for various Network and Turbine operating modes
- Selection and specification of various field instruments and junction box
- Cable and earthing engineering
· Familiar with reading and interpreting P&ID, control narratives.
· To partner the Project team to Execute orders in line with planned cost and time schedule, follow work procedures for compliance with quality systems and statutory requirements.
· Provide support to Project Purchase Groups by Freezing Purchase Specification, interactions with Vendors and evaluations of offers in implementing the technical and contractual requirement.
· Provide support to quality & Site team for factory and site acceptance test (SAT & FAT ).
· Knowledge of schematic preparation and component selection for control Panels.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Engineering Graduate (Instrumentation and Control Engineer) with 3 to 6 years of experience in handling plant engineering activities of thermal power plant projects.
· Conversant with latest Codes and Standards ASME, HEI, TEMA, API etc.
· Knowledge of HRSG, Steam Cycle, Water cycle & Cooling Water cycle
· Knowledge of Thermodynamics, Fluid mechanics and Heat and mass transfer.
· Prior experience in combine cycle / coal-based power plant design.
· Experience in 3D modeling software shall be added advantage.
· Hands on experience in AutoCAD drawings for the above categories of drawings. Hands on experience standard tools like MS Visio, MS Access & MS Excel
· Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
· Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and willing to work in inter disciplinary teams
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in India – base location, within India, to be based upon fitment to specific available profiles. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion and collaboration of different thinking, backgrounds, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organizational levels and dimensions.
Siemens has the goal of ≥20% female share on our first and ≥25% female share on second organizational level. It is our internal Siemens world-wide gender diversity aspiration to reach at least this female share over all levels.
Our commitment towards promoting women along all levels in the company does not end with complying legal requirements. We furthermore continue to foster various initiatives, programs and measures to trigger a culture change to gender parity, diversity and inclusion. We support the many ways of life of our employees as much as possible, for example by offering childcare, flexible work schedules and diversity employee networks.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time