If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As our new working student (f/m/d) you will be part of our team promoting agile thinking, knowledge and services as well as building processes and tools for a software development team in the railroad sector.
- You will help us with the configuration of an application lifecycle management tool for software development.
- You will also support the team, e.g. by doing detailed research work, creating relevant documentation, clarifying issues, finding practical solutions and sharing your knowledge with others.
- With us, you represent your agile mindset to the development team and its stakeholders.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are a bachelor or master student in engineering, business informatics, economics or a similar field of study and are available to us for 15-20 h/week.
- You are familiar with MS Office.
- In addition, you have first experiences in the configuration and administration of workflow tools.
- First experiences in agile working as well as in project management are a plus.
- Furthermore, first experiences in process analysis and documentation are desirable.
- You have the ability to present and communicate, learn quickly and excel in structured work and reliability.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Greff.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time