Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Engagement Manager, Angiography (IRCA), AT NAM
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Product Engagement Manager, you will be expected to:
- Identify potential customer product adoption barriers and address proactively
- Engage in-lab with customers with a focus on customer acceptance of our products from image quality, clinical workflow, and product usage.
- Manage modality specific image quality cases to ensure customer satisfaction through frequent interaction and communication with Customer Service assets in AXA (angiography/cardiac)
- Manage key customer conversion efforts to include clinical and image quality
- Utilization of experience and communication skills to:
- Collect, review and evaluate large quantities of patient images
- Create, drive, and distribute clinical-use best practices
- Assess appropriate image quality or reasons for lack thereof and communicate directly with internal and external customers - often at the radiologist/Physician level - to drive closure.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Siemens Healthineers
- Ability to learn and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Artis angiography systems technical and imaging functionality
- Previous experience with clinical support utilizing advanced imaging software and the ability to learn syngo advanced software and applications.
- Driving the use of customer, market and competitive research to understanding customer’s clinical lab solutions needs
- Demonstrating team orientation with strong communication skills and customer orientation.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum of 5 years of imaging experience in a minimally invasive angiography setting
- Active technologist (ARRT with VI, CI, or CV) license or engineer with in-depth knowledge on angiography systems.
- Flexible work style and ability to adapt to internal and external customer requirements
- Be highly technical in nature
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. (use your country EEO required language where applicable)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.