What will you do if join us?
• Develop, propose and implement function specific processes and/or methods for maintaining effective Safety management system, to fulfill legal and internal requirements.
• Monitoring, operation and maintenance ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system.
• Guides and provides expertise to managers and employees on shop floor. Fully support workshop to improve the safety performance, including tracking CAPA status, promoting the safety activities and conducting risk assessment in workshop.
• Lead project related safety, fire-fighting evaluation and legal compliance process.
• Fully support LDA incident analysis with 8D.
• Coordinate fire-fighting management and support to execute equipment inspection.
• Set up and maintain safety procedures, including but not limited to chemical, LOTO, Safety of machinery equipment, electrical safety, confined space management, X-ray safety.
• Lead safety and fire protection related activities and projects, which are promoted by government and headquarter.
• Take general responsible of safety and fire protection emergency response plan, including ERP development, updated, evaluation and drill.
• Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
• Continuous improvements take place under the lean principles within own responsibility. Well understand and strictly follow up the requirements of national laws and LDA QMS documents so as to ensure the quality of product, service and process qualified and continuously improved.
• Strictly comply with and implement the responsibility and obligation in signed <SEDL EHS Commitment Letter>. Ensure to comply with national, local EHS laws and regulations, Siemens and LDA EHS requirements.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor Degree or above in engineering background
• 5+ EHS working experience, with comprehensive management experience in safety and fire protection, can be working independently with good execute ability
• Better to have national safety certification
• Be familiar with national and international EHS and firefighting standards and regulations
• Well analytical skills / reactivity / interpersonal skills / pedagogy
• Proficiency of English both oral and written
• Have a strong responsibility, and work positively.
• Good coordinate and teamwork
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time