Mode of Employment: Limited, 15-20 hours/week, remote
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
- You will support our team in the first steps of accessing and preparing the data to be analyzed (e.g., Adobe Analytics and Sprinklr)
- You are keen to explore datasets using basic statistical methods and calculate ratios, benchmarks and KPIs as per measurement plan
- In addition, you will also help us in developing the needed reports aimed at creating awareness about the performance of Communications campaigns
- Last, but not least you will support our data analytics team with additional daily tasks
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are an enrolled student preferably with focus on Business Intelligence, Data Science or Computer Science
- You have analytical thinking with proactive attitude
- Your high quality standard is a matter of course for you
- You are confident with data preparation and cleaning techniques and have the willingness to learn and develop data analysis skills
- Ideally, you have organizational abilities with background in project management
- You have strong communication skills in German and English with the ability to create presentations with a business mindset
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time