- Owner of all deal approvals going through LOA for NAM LD and POC; these deals are the most critical for the NAM LD business from volume & strategic perspective
- Responsible for coordination of overall LOA process, timelines (including leading and coordinating with Legal, Contract Management, Service, TAO, Q2B, Zone Finance, SCA Finance)
- Single point of contact for deal financials for LOA deals with critical focus on accuracy & completeness to ensure compliance with books & records
- Deal modelling to incorporate scenarios over and above base financials; critical to understand all possible aspects of a deal including financial risks
- Responsible for managing current & future pipeline of LOA deals to update NAM LD Leadership Team as well as BA management teams
- Owner of regular training sessions for Sales, Q2B, Zone FI, SCA on the LOA process as well best practices for deal escalations
- Special projects including but not limited to implementation of price increase, freight surcharges, maintenance of T&Cs etc.
- End to end management of initiatives including but not limited to CPPR and contract compliance management
- Provide support in expert analyses and evaluations of sales performance, trending, and outlook and for the Direct Sales areas in the US
- Support the US LD Sales budget and forecast processes, in close coordination with the sales, marketing and PC teams
- BS/BA Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA or Masters in Finance desirable
- Typically 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge
- Healthcare Industry and/or Siemens Finance experienced desirable
- Advanced Excel skills, SAP or an equivalent ERP system, Hyperion and Excel
- Advanced knowledge of processes such as CRM, SCM, PLM (effects on values flow) and the financial support processes
- Extensive knowledge in financial reporting, controlling and analysis of financial data
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.