Create a better tomorrow with us.
Siemens is looking for Apprentice who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Electrical Protection Engineer for our Electrification & Automation division located in Milan.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the
courage to think beyond the possible?
Do you want to be empowered to create solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Talk to us on the growth journey you like to take, move in Siemens to learn and to create a better real and digital future.
Your benefits – technical path
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Electrification & Automation Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Electrical Protection Engineer for high/medium voltage
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Developing of technical application for protection, control and measurement devices
- Test activities in Factory (FAT) e on site (SAT) in Italy and abroad.
- You are under 29 and you have a technical diploma in o electrical engineering
- You have excellent command of Italian language and good knowledge of English language
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- Think about everything from the customer perspective
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- European Work Permit
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible ways of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits
- Shareholding plans for the employees;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Talk to us about the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency.
Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please talk to us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time