- Engage with Sales, Sales Leadership, and Portfolio Development Domain teams on account and territory planning
- Ensure Sales and the Domain PfDs are aware of the relevant Go-To-Market campaigns in execution
- Promote Industry specific Digital Threads as part of Siemens Xcelerator messaging
- Track country execution against agreed plans and identify any issues to Industry Management
- Gather Industry feedback on specific campaigns and Digital Threads for the Global PfD team
- Ask challenging questions to understand/identify problem areas
- Clearly articulate why Siemens in non-technical terms (then if required, at a more technical level)
- Define campaign/initiative success with each Country Manager/Sales Leader, as well as other PfD Managers
- Ability to define business needs and develop value propositions
- Present plan to America’s Zone MD and Country Managers
- Drive campaign/initiative/industry execution with Industry, Marketing and Sales
- Deliver campaign and initiative materials to prospects and customers as required
- Manage execution plan and report weekly progress
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of sales or presales experience and strong, proven grasp of technology/solutions
- Experience and knowledge in Life Sciences Industry
- Trusted as independent capable within new or existing customers at various organizational levels
- 50% customer focused; up to 25% travel
- Proven written and presentation development skills required, with strong skills in SFDC, MS Office and Tableau
- An understanding of organizational management is critical
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Experience presetting to mid/upper level management and technical users
- Collaborate and drive results from people across multiple organizations
- Formal and informal networking across company, approximately 50% travel
- BA/BS degree required
- Multi solution and multi industry experience a plus
- MBA Preferred
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.