Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Product Manager of Inverters and Servo Drives, to be hired with a permanent contract, for our premises in Milan (HQ Italy) or alternatively in one of the other sites in Italy. He / She will be responsible for the products management and will support Sales network for products promotion, selection and technical proposal, interacting with HQ and the customers for technical clarification and looking after all necessary activity to make sure that the ordered products are accurately delivered.
Siemens is a focused technology company, groundbreaking intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.
- Technical support and qualified specialist advice to customers and sales network
- Understand customer’s needs, check and analysis of customer’s technical specifications and discussion for deviations
- Identify the right technical solution, if necessary, with HQ support
- Prepare technical proposal, if necessary, after clarification with HQ, and support the commercial quotation/bid together with Sales
- Active promotion by target customers in specific market segments
- Support order management
- Fulfill all order/project requirements (i.e Documentation)
- Handle HQ & customer relationships with all necessary activities, mainly in case of sophisticated Projects
- Train customers and Siemens sales network
- Autonomous relation with Headquarters for technical, commercial, contractual issues
- When necessary support the customers in the first level analysis in case of after sales issues occurs.
What you need to bring with you
- Degree in Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering or technical Diploma
- Experience and technical know how in Drives and Cabinets
- Motors knowledge and competence will be a plus
- Proficient in Italian and in English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel activity in the country and abroad
- High integration and teamwork skills
- High level of dedication, flexibility and assertiveness
- Customer orientation
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Always strive to develop technology and ethical guardrails in parallel
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- European Work Permit
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time