Portfolio Development Executive II- Virtual/Remote- USA
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
About Siemens Digital Industries Software:
Siemens is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created and sold, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future (business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs) to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
About the Job:
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to add a Portfolio Development executive to our Aerospace, Defense, Federal and Marine simulation team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team, then the Siemens STS Portfolio Development position is for you.
We are looking for a Portfolio Development Executive II to work within our North American Simcenter Portfolio organization, with a specific focus on the Aerospace, Defense & Marine markets. Your job will be to drive the growth of the Simcenter simulation portfolio at specific key accounts, create demand/new opportunities and continue to build our SMB pipeline through direct and indirect channels.
This role calls for a balance of drive, influence skills, collaboration and understanding of the engineering and business needs of our customers. You must be able to work well under pressure, have high confidence and interpersonal awareness, willing and able to partner effectively with numerous stakeholders, deliver impact under tight deadlines, and must be flexible yet focused on the core goals.
- Develop strategy, tactics, plans to grow our Simcenter footprint in North America
- Drive revenue to meet our AMZ zone business goals
- Drive/execute growth and displacement plans at key accounts with relevant resources
- Assist in developing our Simcenter channel partners and SMB market
- Drive appropriate sales/marketing campaigns that align with our customers business goals
- Determine how to define and demonstrate the value (ROI) of our Xcelerator message and SImcenter portfolio.
- Give feedback to our marketing and development teams for continuous improvement.
- Be flexible/able to travel and meet customers when needed
- Partner with the sales, technical resources, services, product management etc. to define Simulation growth strategies at key accounts
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers not internal and external
- Demonstrated success in sales/business development
- Understanding and basic knowledge of the competitive simulation landscape
- US citizen or permanent resident
- 5-7+ years’ experience in the CAE market, ideally customer facing role
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must currently reside in the continental USA, and be able to work virtually from a home office
- Strong knowledge of the Siemens Digital Industries Simcenter product suite or competitive products such as ANSYS, Altair, Dassault or MSC Nastran, etc.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- A strong career background in engineering (preferably aerospace)
- Ability to analyze complex and ambiguous situations, rapidly develop action plans, and lead ad-hoc teams to achieve key objectives
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Exceptional executive-level written, verbal, and presentation communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment amid ambiguity and uncertainty
- Passion for driving business value to customers
- Demonstrated business acumen
NOTE: Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
Where permitted by law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reason.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.