- Provide support in the ongoing data analytics projects in the Region specifically the Americas
- Work on visualization tools like (e.g. tableau, powerbi) to create user friendly dashboards and analyze data
- Create data workflows using tools like KNIME, Snowpipe for data processing and data engineering
- Write SQL, Python programs to support with data engineering and machine learning use cases
- Interface with the architects and the senior developers to review the code and the dashboards developed
- Document activities in a structured manner that enables carrying forward the project and reduce dependencies
- Use Snowflake to review and analyze data
- Work with subject matter experts (SME) to better understand the Siemens processes and use cases.
- Identify areas for improvement and be proactive in implementing automation where ever possible
- Publish documentation in Internal SharePoint site and wiki site.
- Ability to work effectively with multinational and diverse group and demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize a variety of concurrent activities
- Work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands and requirements.
- Experience in basic programming SQL, Python preferred
- Curiosity to learn new tools and improve on the job
- Overall Cumulative GPA: 3.0 preferred, but may consider 2.5 and above
- Education: Current rising senior undergraduate students pursuing a BA/BS, Masters in IT/ Data Science
- Majors: Management of Information Systems or Information Technology or Data science or MS Information Technology and Data Science
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Available 40 hours per week from May to August
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.