- Provide support in the analysis of Ecommerce hyper personalization tools.
- Create and deliver proof of concepts.
- Research and Analyze B2B Ecommerce trends, and cutting-edge technologies in the space.
- Document the findings in SharePoint.
- Present to management, oral and/or written, reports and proposals covering research topics. The job has many opportunities only bounded by your demonstrated abilities.
- Work with subject matter experts (SME) to identify the use cases.
- Work with the business user community to understand the business priorities and pain points.
- Configure the recommended tool to the needs of the Siemens business.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of AI/ML and its application
- Ability to work effectively with multinational and diverse group and demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize a variety of concurrent activities
- Work in a fast-paced environment with changing demands and requirements.
- Overall Cumulative GPA: 3.0 preferred, but may consider 2.5 and above
- Education: Senior undergraduate students pursuing a BS or Masters
- Majors: Computer science, Information Technology or MS Information Technology
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Available 40 hours per week from May to August
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.