Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Siemens is on a mission to enable new business models and ensure a best-in-class individual customer experience along the E2E customer journey. The Digital sales team is tasked with delivering and managing the next generation Ecommerce platform. The Applications support manager is a key role managing performance of the applications support and enhancements team.
Change the future with us
- The IT Application support manager is responsible for the leadership and management of technical resources who provide support to the customers and partners of Ecommerce platform.
- This position oversees the team responsible for managing, maintaining, and enhancing the Ecommerce platform.
- This position is accountable for managing customer expectations, ensuring process adherence, providing quick timely response to user requests for operational or technology improvements, and act as a user advocate to other internal/external IT teams
- Interacts with business stakeholders, IT Vendors, and end users by establishing relationships with key individuals
- Oversees the system applications in an assigned area to ensure optimum performance
- Ensures the success of new development efforts, enhancements, and efficiency of existing system applications
- Conducts system audits of technology implemented to verify application results
- Provide feedback to the project teams in improving the platform features and capabilities.
- Enhances operating efficiencies and metrics, improves customer satisfaction, and improves financial performance
- Reporting and Analysis of operational metrics.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Application Development and IT Project Management
- Possess strong leadership and mentoring skills with the ability to lead, train and develop a self-directed workforce, including effective delegation skills and ability to manage assigned responsibilities
- Strong analytical/technical and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated successfully implementing change/improvements
- Demonstrated commitment to quality execution and customer service as evidenced by previous experience and performance track record
- Knowledge of full software development life cycle
- ITIL Framework knowledge, preferred.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time