Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Siemens is on a mission to enable new business models and ensure a best-in-class individual customer experience along the E2E customer journey. The Digital sales team is tasked with delivering the next generation Ecommerce platform. The product solution architect is a key role in which the individual will be owning the end to end platform architecture and ensure a scalable, high performance solution architecture is in place.
Change the future with us
- Lead large scale Implementation of B2B Commerce providing oversight and hands on contribution to the design, development and Integration.
- As a solutions architect, you are responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of the Ecommerce platform
- Serve as a technology advisor to technical architects and lead developers
- Lead project discovery workshops from the technology and solution design perspective
- Recommend the best practices for implementing Salesforce B2B Commerce
- Communicate platform constraints, evaluate alternatives to define a scalable platform and meet business requirements
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architecture
- Optimize application performance and scalability
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 10+ years of IT Experience with at least 4 years of Salesforce.com development experience / 401
- 2+ years of experience with SalesForce B2B Commerce Cloud / Cloud Craze
- Hands on CloudCraze development experience and system administration
- Solid understanding of CloudCraze architecture, data models, customizations & extensions
- Extensive experience to develop integrated execution plans including resources leveling, effort estimations, cross-team dependencies
- Experience implementing large scale eCommerce solutions.
- Strong knowledge of designing Architecture Diagrams and Data flows
- Capable of recommending best practice solutions based on project and business needs and owning overall design of the technical application
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Salesforce B2B Commerce knowledge
- Salesforce certified systems architect certification
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time