We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager with a profound background in the equipment finance industry that is currently responsible for Direct Originations and Vendor Finance Programs with Dealer/Manufacturer relationships within the construction, machine tool, material handling or packaging industry. You will be instrumental to onboarding new relationships and servicing existing accounts in the assigned territory
Territory: Initially the province of Ontario and Manitoba. This will be a home-based position based out of our Oakville, Ontario office.
What will you do?
- Contribute towards profitable sales performance through origination and development of new business opportunities
- Originate new business volume with existing SFS Vendor and Customer relationships while prospecting for new Direct and Dealer relationships and new business opportunities in the Construction/Industrial Manufacturing/Material Handling/Food & Beverage Industry sectors
- Maintain and enhance assigned vendor/customer relationships
- Build value for our vendor partners and customer, while ensuring that SFS will reach its financial objectives
- Actively prospect using EDA Tool to develop new Customer relationships
- Facilitate training with vendor sales team on the benefits of financing through sales meetings, conference calls, tradeshows
- Travel with Vendor sales representatives on joint Customer meetings
- Provide information for forecasts, deal pipeline, and account planning.
- Price, structure, and close transactions; prescreen submissions, and review financial statements to prepare initial credit write up as part of the deal submission
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure streamlined processes for programs
- Prepare document requests, collect transaction information, equipment quotes, and final pricing.
- Manage the completion of finance request from credit submittal process, documentation, and funding of the transaction.
- Understand all steps needed to ensure the production of transactions are moving forward
- Proactively drive account management from application to funding
- Managing the sales process by setting expectations for the Customer through the approval and funding of the transaction
- Maintain high levels of communication with external Customer/Vendor and Internal SFS departments to ensure all items required to fund the transaction are understood by the client, completed correctly, and received on timely basis
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvements
- Understand and keep current with industry trends and competitive landscape
- Responsible for reporting sales activities and results to field sales manager on a regular basis
- Take direction and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand internal policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
What will you need to succeed?
- Degree in Finance, Economics or related field,
- Minimum 10 years financial services experience ideally in the equipment finance and lease industry
- Consistent record in direct/vendor program originations in the middle market segment
- Ability to execute business strategy and contribute to targeted sales, relationship management objectives and business returns
- Must be able and willing to multi-task- managing the time and processing of submitting new deals, coordinating document requests, completing other internal requirements, with time spent traveling and selling to Customers and Vendors
- Capacity to maintain an elevated level of efficiency in a fast-paced setting.
- Ability to structure standard and sophisticated product financial offerings
- Objective understanding of risk versus return
- Understanding of fundamental Credit principles with the ability to review and analyze financial statements, identify, and mitigate risk.
- Through understanding of lease and loan products and structures and how to promote such products to match customer needs effectively
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to empower and influence others.
- Active participation in industry associations
- Ability to travel, meet with clients/prospects, attend industry events and conferences
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.