Siemens eMobility® solutions is
shaping the market with innovative EV charging technologies. We are dedicated
to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as
planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of
EV adoption. .
Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Start your career with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemen eMobility solutions, we are transforming the everyday through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Come be a part of our growing eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies, and applications!
Responsible for driving budgeting and forecasting processes, especially as it pertains to, but not exclusively, cost center planning and reporting. This role will learn every aspect of the financial planning process.
- Work with production, engineering, marketing, and corporate functions to define financial projections, identify risks, and capitalize on opportunities.
- Participate in the month-end closing process to ensure financial reporting accuracy.
- Propose action plans to improve business performance and perform complex financial and operational analysis to support short-term and long-term strategic plans.
- Lead digitalization initiatives to steam line and improve business critical reporting.
- Support Ad hoc requests as needed to drive organizational performance.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a related field
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience within corporate finance or accounting. Will accept pre-bachelor’s degree experience.
• Proficient with MS Office and Tableau
• SAP experience is a plus
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you. If so, we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision, dental benefits, and much more.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.