Our roots are in corporate real estate management for Siemens. In this role, we take overall responsibility for all real estate activities. We manage the portfolio, optimize space utilization, oversee the operation of our real estate, including all real estate-related services, are responsible for leasing and sales, and implement all of Siemens' construction projects. Our aim is always to support the strategy of the company and its businesses as best we can, thus creating long-term value.
To thrive in this role, you will need to:
- Understand and develop plans to address the local real estate maintenance lifecycle and customer specific maintenance.
- Develop long-term maintenance plans and applications for maintenance costs.
- Plan and handle technical projects to ensure successful implementation.
- Develop and implement technical concepts/projects to reduce costs, e.g., maintenance and opex.
- Ensure adherence to maintenance principles, guideline, and processes.
- Work with the Operational Project Management and customers in ensuring building technology is up-to-date.
- Be responsible for the execution of local EHS-standards to minimize risks and drive toward a Siemens Zero Harm Culture.
- Understand local building code standards and regulations to ensure accurate adherence and documentation.
- Have an understanding of technical assets and equipment so that you can confirm EHS and maintenance standards are adhered to.
- Understand cost structure and cost drivers of technical assets and equipment so that you can manage the budgets for the same.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree: major or concentration in engineering, architecture, real estate or related field preferred
- 5+ years of industrial property management experience
- Proven record of success in an industrial facility setting
- Strong skills in Microsoft office applications
- Excellent spoken, written, and listening interpersonal skills
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM) desirable
Why you'll love working for Siemens:
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance– Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits – starting Day 1
- Solve the world's most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, pioneering technological environment.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Please contribute to our social responsibility initiatives passionate about access to education, access to technology, sustaining communities, and positively impacting the community.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them! Please take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program, Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning.
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and generous Paid Time Off
- Diversity and inclusivity focused – Just named on the Forbes 2022 Best Employers for Diversity list!
While we appreciate all applications, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.