- You are responsible for the commercial controlling of large IT projects and commercial support from PM100 to PM670 including project completion calculation. You will independently develop and create Excel-based reports and evaluations while working cross-functionally with project managers, logistics and locally responsible colleagues in the sales regions in order to implement projects on time and within the set budget.
- You independently create the budget and monthly forecasts for the respective cost centers and ensure correct recording and billing of services
- You independently create and document deviation analyses and KPI reports and discuss the results with the relevant stakeholders
- You create and coordinate monthly NCC reporting, FC, budget and support the technical colleagues with clarification of additional cost cases
- You are actively involved in the monthly closing process. This includes, among other things, verification of posting processes and values, rebooking of costs and revenues, implementation of the prescribed SOA controls, clarification of WE/RE differences, account assignment and release of purchase orders within the budget
- You have a degree in economics/finance paired with 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in the commercial sector or a completed commercial training with corresponding years of relevant professional experience in the commercial sector
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred
- Experience with Software delivery is preferred
- You have solid business knowledge and experience in the logistics environment as well as project management
- You have excellent SAP knowledge, especially of the modules SD, MM and BW as well as very good knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint as well as ThinkCell
- Expertise in PowerBI and Qlik is an advantage
- You have fluent English skills
- Your outstanding analytical, communication and organizational skills complete your profile.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.