- In the respective area of responsibility delivers transactional services in according to SLA in demanded quality and in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
- participation in business continuity related activities.
Compliance & Risk Management
- Accomplishment and participation in compliance program and internal control activities.
- Support data completion in compliance with company rules and regulations of customers
- Provide the routine checks of internal control system (SOA,RIC,etc.)
- Prepares documentation for auditors of particular customer.
Customer (& Partners)
- Daily communication with customers & external partners in agreed language(s) on professional level.
- Develops through professional knowledge of business processes and the role of GSS within the respective area of responsibility (fully)
- Executes assigned tasks and activities with high efficiency and quality following the company and customers rules, regulations, policies and / or instructions (fully)
- Demonstrates strong services delivery focus (fully)
- Implements continuous improvements of provided services through analytical KPI-bases approach.
- Implements new and updated processes.
- Participates in training activities and programs for new procedures, service extensions or enhancements
- Support and performs other assigned tasks as required.
- Provides dedicated GSS services from the global product catalogue within the own area of responsibility with high efficiency based on individual task descriptions.
HRS: support / contributes to providing standard HR services by processing transactions in line with company regulations and guidelines for a specific HRS service lines.
Ensures a complete end-to-end process of monthly tax filing for project-based inbound delegation to China, as well as annual tax filing for long-term delegation in order to meet the overall compliance with internal and external rules and legislation.
- Drive an end-to-end process of monthly tax return (shadow payroll) for project-based delegation to China, as well as annual tax return for long-term inbound and outbound delegation
- Clarification on local IIT related issues with internal and external parties, e.g. delegate, BU manager, tax provider etc.
- Act as a local interface with Siemens overseas entities, timely provide IIT consulting on local process, law and practice for project-based delegation to China
- Coordination on tax payment with related department, prepare supporting documents as well as make internal cost allocation process in timely manner.
- Monitor external tax providers’ performance according to KPI, to ensure the service quality and efficiency
- Support consultants in the team to prepare country tax filing documents (e.g. remuneration breakdown) and administrative work.
Who are we looking for?
(Pay attention here , please do not list competences required for a “Ideal or Perfect Employee”, it will frighten away most potential candidates. )
Bachelor or above
Basic knowledge about accounting & annual filing process in China.
Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel
Attention to detail, well organized working style, able to work independently
Background in business administration, HR or tax assistant. Working experience in delegation business preferred.Intercultural Experience, bi-lingual upbringing, familiarity with Asia
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time