Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Singapore team as Specialist, Quotation to support the Singapore Business sales operations.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support the In vivo Sales Team in carrying out all in-vivo sales, marketing, customers activities within the Singapore & Brunei Cluster.
- You will support in tenders’ submission and ongoing projects, work with various internal stakeholder across local and regional departments in order to adhere to tender submission deadline.
- You will maintain and keep track of Ultrasound Demo inventory
- You will assist in Ultrasound demo and logistics arrangements within Singapore and Brunei Cluster.
- You will assist in preparation of PowerPoint presentations, reports and support required including sponsorship requests from individuals, government, and private sectors.
- You will attend monthly administrator meetings and provide support in administrative tasks for In vivo Sales Team e.g., travel arrangements, claims, logistics arrangements, etc.
- You will assist in Singapore Country Team events preparation and execution, marketing activities for local conferences and exhibitions.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum ITE graduate / Polytechnic graduate / Bachelor graduate
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Your attributes and skills:
- You are proficient in Microsoft Windows 10, Office Applications e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel
- You preferably have worked with systems in a medium to large corporation
- You are meticulous with high degree of initiative and self-management in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadline
- You take ownership of the task on hand and deliver results
- You must be self-motivated, goal-oriented and an energized team player
- Flexible working arrangement available. Training will be provided.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here
to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time