- Support sustainability manager to monitor and assesses sustainability related policy, regulation, standardization, key players’ move as well as ESG trends in China
- Support sustainability manager to develop ideas and proposals for potential sustainability initiatives, and to leverages sustainability for internal and external communication
- Engage with assigned external stakeholders on sustainability related topics, e.g., think tanks, associations, universities, etc.
- Independently drive implementation of assigned sustainability projects
- Passionate for sustainability development topics, e.g., decarbonization, resource efficiency, corporate social responsibility, etc., and creating a sustainable future in a constantly changing world
- Passionate for working in an entrepreneurial international business environment
- Excellent past working / internship experience, preferably in ESG related project experience, e.g., consulting, research, strategy, benchmarking, disclosure, etc.
- Excellent project management experience
- Excellent education background, preferably in such areas as environment related policy, engineering, science and management, business management, etc.
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Convincing communication skills in English and business fluent Chinese
- Independent thinking and team-oriented work approach
Organization: Sustainability & Operational Excellence
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time