Job title – Process Associate – Purchase to Pay
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient
Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play
· You'll be responsible for receipt and issuing material to shop floor in kits as per production plan.
· You'll Update daily material transactions in SAP/WMS software.
· You'll be responsible for coordinating production & production planning team for effective material feeding.
· You'll be responsible for taking Physical Inventory as per predefined cycle
· You’ll be responsible for maintaining stores/warehouse locations in place.
· You’ll be responsible for effective inventory control, for ensuring availability of materials to meet the production targets.
· You’ll be responsible to handle team of 7- 8 contract employees.
· You’ll be responsible to maintain Orderliness , Cleanliness , 5S , Safety Standards while doing Store operations
· You’ll be responsible to implement best working practices within your function
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Mechanical/Industrial/Production Engineering diploma
- You've 2 to 3 years’ experience in Stores Management with handling of high amount of material on daily basis
- You must have good working knowledge of SAP/MS Office/ Warehouse Management software etc.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time