What are my responsibilities?
· Work closely with the colleagues in the Hub CN and the worldwide cross-functions (especially the MCIP Program and the worldwide material teams) to reach all Hub CN targets
· Execute design and proof the feasibilities of chosen solutions and optimization
· Evaluate motor product requirement, analyze the available technical solutions, workout the best mechanical concept including thermal concept for (PMSM) servo motors and main motors
· Execute and document structural, dynamical and thermal calculations, simulations and proof the feasibilities of chosen solutions
· Responsible for qualification and approval of motor mechanical parts
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· BS degree or above in electromechanics, mechanical engineering & automation or related
· ≥1 years motor or mechatronics device development experience and familiar with product development process
· Familiar with the design and manufacture process of mechanical components, such as tooling, die-casting, extrusion, plastic, machining parts etc.
· Familiar technical drawing and general principles, proficient in at least one drawing software, such as NX, Pro/E etc.
· Having experience on FEA, thermal and structural simulation is preferred
· Basic knowledge on motor control algorithm and servo drive is preferred
· Good oral and written English
· Be modest, with growth mindset, like to grow together with other team members
· With innovative spirit and strategic mindset, be interested in new technology and digital tool
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time