Today our community of around 1700 IT professionals and engineers believes – along with me – that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives.
You will come across our software in the largest medical equipment, not to mention that the automation systems of the greatest car manufacturers are driven by our code and you can even find us in electric cars. There are hardly any areas of industry where the programs tested or developed by me or my colleagues are not present. evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. started off with 3 members more than 25 years ago. As of today our headcount has reached the 1700 employee level, and it is increasing – be part of our team!
Machinery exists that provide a precision that one could produce with them parts of ballistic missiles - so this technology requires special handling from security point of view.
Another example of their usage is the production of premium consumer products like the iPhone or Macbook. When you hold a slim iPhone in your hand, would you think it was milled out of a single block of aluminum - so it is much more robust and massive than its cast or extruded competitors? Additionally the technology makes it possible to create joints of micron level precision.
The role of the SINUMERIK product family is the controlling of the machine tool including the assistance to its programming and commissioning. In other words it is the mind and soul of the machine. We are seeking new colleagues for our Budapest team dealing with the commissioning part of the software in the position of
Software Tester SINUMERIK CMC
- Test of an application related to machine tools and automation
- Collaborate with the team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create automated tests
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Relevant degree in engineering or informatics, engineering mindset
- Fluent English and/or German
- Knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
- Team player, flexibility
- Systematic, precise working routine, analytical thinking, proactive mindset
- Willingness to learn
- German language skills
- ISTQB certificate
- Experience with scripting languages
- Python development experience
- Experience in Qt
- Experience in Jenkins pipeline
- Experience in Scrum/agile methodology
- Experience in version controlling systems (e.g. Clearcase, Git)
- Experience in Industry Automation
What we can offer:
- Cafeteria package
- Private health insurance at Medicover
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Closed, guarded parking area
- A young, dynamic, supporting team with mentor
- Attractive working environment and secure workplace
- Opportunity for international work experience
- 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- Various career opportunities
- Loyality programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
- Family Friendly Workplace
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time