If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- We develop and manufacture locomotives that get things moving all over the world with their tractive power. In your new role, you will help us deliver new functions to customers on time.
- You will act as a link between the engineering departments and the platform or project management and represent engineering internally and externally (e.g. manufacturing, project management, customers and regulatory authorities).
- In the bidding phase, you are responsible for preparing the technical part of the bid on time, on budget and on quality and fulfill the tasks of the Technical Bid Manager (f/m/d).
- You will also review the technical and commercial bid documents with regard to technical content and risks.
- During the project phase, you will be responsible for coordinating the work packages between the subsystems in engineering and the assigned internal and external interface partners in cooperation with the project managers of the subsystems.
- You will be responsible for the error-free implementation of the specified locomotive architecture in line with requirements, deadlines and costs.
- For your project, you are the central engineering contact for all interface partners.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- The basis of your success is a completed master's degree in electrical engineering or computer science.
- You have many years of professional experience in engineering, project management or commissioning in the field of rail vehicle technology.
- You also have in-depth knowledge of the integration of ETCS systems and/or national train control systems.
- You are familiar with European train control systems, know the associated approval and integration regulations from your professional experience and have already gone through the engineering process with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- You are experienced in the technical management of teams.
- A very good command of English and ideally a basic knowledge of German as well as a willingness to travel within Germany and abroad (approx. 10 %) round off your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Philip Petendorf.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time