- Deliver demos and presentations as required to assist with opportunity closure
- Prepare and unique deliver process-level documentation based on customer requirements
- Be available to consult with customers to address their concerns and objections
- Prepare best practice documentation, educate the team on best practices
- Prepare Animated, reusable demo material to be used by the team
- Work with domain specialists to bring the voice of the customer to the product development process
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of Capital in general and your specific specialty
- At least 5+ years of experience using the Capital software solution
- At least 5+ years of experience in the Automotive & Transformation industry working with Capital or equivalent tools
- Must be open to an average of 30% - 50% domestic travel
- Must be able to work remote (virtual office)
- Must have self-learning abilities
- Self-motivated and enthusiastically focused on problem solving
- Strong technical and written communication skills
- Must currently reside in the USA, with strong preference for Novi, MI.
NOTE: Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the USA. Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, electrical preferred
- Experience with Teamcenter and NX
- Ability to program utilizing java for the Capital Tools
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.