At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The exciting, fast growing Digital Factory division of Siemens PLM Software is actively recruiting for Professional Services Project Managers. As a Siemens Professional Services Project Manager, you will lead and manage a project delivery team to assist our customers realize value of a PLM and MOM solutions. You will establish and communicate clear project priorities and program activities.
This role is the primary point of contact to align the customer, stakeholders and the Siemens delivery teams. As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with System Architects, Program Managers, Product Architects, Consultants, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
- Work with Sales and Services Management to initiate, review and agree on a project governance with the customer.
- Define and agree to project roles and responsibilities
- Drive customer to realize value from Digital Enterprise Solutions and guide the customer through Siemens Delivery Framework
- Together with Engagement Management, identify and create additional opportunities within and beyond the ongoing program
- Conduct stakeholder management through systematic identification, analysis, and planning of actions to negotiate with and influence stakeholders
- Setup of all required processes in alignment with all stakeholders including appropriate communication on all levels for a project
- Proactively monitor the projects' overall progress, resolving issues and initiate corrective and preventive action as appropriate.
- Perform project risk management including planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling
- Enforce change management at the project level to ensure the dependencies of the change is reflected and understood
- Perform program quality management, ensure that the solution meets requirements and is to the appropriate quality and manage compliance to standards, rules, and regulations
- Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons learned into program and organization to strengthen Siemens Delivery Framework
- Ensure the projects in the program deliver to the approved budget and agreed margin and that both are regularly reviewed
- Manage contract acceptance and handover of projects to the customer
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Mentor development team members.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering or Computer Science Technology
- Multiple years working as a Project Manager for similar products for PLM and MOM solutions
- Previous leadership experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MOM/MES implementations with project budgets
- Experience leading a group of professional architects and consultants during a software implementation to achieve results.
- Summarizes complex information and communicates with an effective manner for a given audience.
- Communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness and being able to communicate at various levels throughout an organization.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment leading teams.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- English communication skills is required.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time