Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Senior Manager of Optimization, Multivendor Services to successfully support the implementation of new business, while also working to optimize key KPI’s for existing business.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Manager of Optimization, Multivendor Services, you will be responsible for:
- Support Zone Operations teams in driving results to improve and achieve P&L and KPI initiatives.
- Assist in providing centralized support to existing accounts for alternate parts sourcing and labor support.
- Provide alternative long term solutions to existing business to improve business and adopt our new model.
- Collaborate with a variety of support departments throughout the organization
- Identify and implement best practices and service optimizations
- Develop detailed reporting tools (Excel/Power BI) to assist operations team in identifying actionable items
- Track, monitor, and report on improvements.
- Conduct deep dives into operational/financial activities on underperforming accounts and make recommendations for improvements.
- Assist where needed in New/Exiting account support, ensuring completion of key startup/close out activities
- Partner in escalation management process to support the field with Vendor Escalations.
- Identify gaps and deficiencies in the Multivendor business and build plans to address.
- Manage, track and regularly report out on program progress, successes and failures
- Partners with leadership to address performance concerns as well as recognizing accounts that are achieving expectations & demonstrating the necessary behaviors
- Monitors compliance with all processes and standards, while identifying required Remediation / Correction / Training & Education and ensuring delivery of the same
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- To successfully support the implementation of new business, while also working to optimize key KPI’s for existing business
- Leverage your technical, industry and business knowledge to collaborate with sales, and operational leadership to develop and enhance a comprehensive MV solution for our customers, which includes both imaging and biomedical service programs.
- Primarily focusing on improving the performance of our existing Multivendor business. Responsible for leading, directing, and managing the following teams: EAM Administration and Call Close Team
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or another technical field is preferred; Military and/or other technical education, experience and degrees will be considered based on professional experience
- Ability to work with internal and external clients and stakeholders to develop and recommend solutions; negotiate and compromise in a professional manner as needed
- Relevant professional certifications (CBET, CRES, CLES, CHTM, PMP, etc.) considered favorably
- Minimum of five years of business experience working with clinical engineering, medical equipment service, healthcare services, and/or with medical equipment manufacturers in the delivery or development of clinical engineering services
- Demonstrated ability to manage and understand the defined modality from a technical perspective
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to identify, manage and solve complex problems
- Ability to work with cross-functional groups and teams
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.