Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Strategy Manager (f/m/d) Clinical Focus and use your clinical expertise to shape Siemens Healthineers’ successful presence in the therapeutic areas of the future.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will act in strategy projects in our business area Advanced Therapies (AT) in close collaboration with the respective segments of AT
- You contribute clinical expertise in endovascular and surgical procedures to the strategy projects
- You ensure the consolidation of the respective segment strategies into an overall strategy for AT
- You check the plausibility of strategic business plans
- You actively participate in the development of strategy documents for reviews in the Management Board and Supervisory Board
- You consolidate market data on our industry and the addressed clinical procedures to develop data-based strategies
- You independently perform competitive analyses, including positioning in the capital market
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Angiographie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a master’s degree – ideally you have studied medicine
- You have several years of professional experience in the clinical field, ideally with a focus on endovascular and/ or surgical procedures
- You have proven professional experience in a corporate department or a strategy consulting firm
- You have very good experience in project management and are familiar with matrix organizations
- You have relevant experience in the MedTech industry and a strong understanding of therapy markets
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in German and English, enabling you to operate successfully in our international environment
- You are used to following a structured approach in complex projects and offer excellent analytical skills, initiative, and a strategic mindset
- A team player, you know how to inspire stakeholders to consolidate the relevant strategic activities
- You are enthusiastic about medical technology and highly motivated to use your clinical experience to contribute to our company
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time