We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our team defines the marketing plans for the global launch of Connected Devices like presence detectors, thermostats, room operation units and actuators and takes care linking all room disciplines to contribute to people’s well-being that spend most of their time indoors. We are the voice of the market and help the product management to translate market requirements into technology and then ultimately into customer value. The sales and marketing materials we create are rolled-out into over 40 countries by our network of Ambassadors and colleagues from Sales.
To support our marketing initiatives, but also to provide a student a chance to learn how a global marketing business works, we currently search for a promising personality with a technical background, wanting to learn something about product marketing and contribute to our global headquarters Marketing Team in Zug, Switzerland.
Your new responsibilities
- Support marketing and lead own sub-projects in the field of marketing and communications with focus on Connected Devices (HVAC products)
- Assistance in planning, creating, distributing, and implementing marketing, communication, and event projects on a global scale and in accordance with brand guidelines
- Drive social media campaigns and activities
- Collaboration with cross-functional departments (Product Management, Sales, Research & Development etc.), 3rd party agencies and regions worldwide
- Update and maintain the marketing department's documentation and databases
- Support the marketing managers in preparing presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Support marketing international events and fairs
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master student at a technical university or university of applied science, preferably in the technical or building services sector (including electrical engineering, building automation engineering), industrial engineering, marketing, communications, or business administration with a high affinity for technology
- Great interest in making profitable use of one's own technical know-how in business topics (e.g., product marketing)
- Solid MS Office skills (particularly PowerPoint) and an affinity for modern technologies are important
- Creative thinking and quick grasp combined with a proactive personality
- Team player with an international mindset who is open to feedback
- Project management ability
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Start immediately or by arrangement for at least 1 year
- Please bear in mind that you must be enrolled at a Swiss University to be considered for this role
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time