Siemens PLM Software
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens PLM Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting co-ops for our Spring 2023 Strategic Student Program. Our co-op positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available in software development, user experience, data management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research & design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this document.
• Currently enrolled as a University of Cincinnati undergraduate student
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
• Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
• Able to work from Milford, OH without relocation assistance
• Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
• Paid volunteer time off
• Employee discounts at our top customer sites
• Networking with our global leaders
• Mentorship from senior engineers
• Individual career development planning
• Professional and technical workshops
• Energetic student community
• Leadership opportunities
• Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Americas Channel Team
Sales and Marketing
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! Our go to market strategy includes over 120 partner organizations in the Americas. This intern position involves serving as a sales and marketing liaison between these multiple organizations and the Siemens Channel Management team.
You will be responsible for the usage and mastery of our channel marketing platform, Zift ONE. Zift is a tool that allows us to create product and industry-based campaigns and then provide access to them for our partners.
Primary responsibilities will be:
• Aggregate existing content into logical campaigns in Zift.
• Work with partner organizations to gather feedback on current gaps in available collateral and campaigns within Zift.
• Work with subject matter experts to define and request missing collateral. In some cases, you may rewrite or re-purpose existing content.
• Develop a high level understanding of Zift and be able to share best practices and ideas for improvement between multiple partner organizations.
• Additionally, there will be some responsibilities around the use of LinkedIn and LinkedIN Sales Navigator and serving as a subject matter expert for partners.
• Training on Zift and Sales Navigator will be provided.
Traits of someone who would succeed at this job.
It sounds cliché, but you should be a motivated self-starter. Remote work can be a challenge, and we won’t be sitting together in the same office. You will have full support, but you should be someone who enjoys “figuring out how to make things work”. You should not be afraid to share your well thought out ideas. As a member of the team your critical thought is welcomed and expected. Our products are pretty technical, and you’ll enjoy and succeed at this position much more if you are technically minded yourself.
What’s in it for you?
You will be trained on Zift and given the chance to take initiative and create multiple types of campaigns with varying goals and objectives. You will provide support to partners to run these campaigns and have the ability to see the aggregate results of how your work performed. Success with these campaigns will be a solid, metric based resume booster for you.
You’ll have the chance to extend your sphere of influence and network with over 100 partner organizations in the Americas. If you are engaged, you will not only learn from Siemens during this engagement, but from the professional marketing teams at our partners.
In addition to the marketing component, we’ll engage in regular calls to talk about how a sales channel works and what the relationship to each team is as far as marketing. This will give you a basic understanding of how a mature channel organization functions.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.