- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or later status
- Available to work in a part-time capacity (10-25 hours per week) in the spring and full-time in summer 2023.
- Local to the Cypress, CA area and able to occasionally commute to office
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Participate in learning various IT applications and operations, based on the team’s reference manuals, Wiki articles, and other documents (Power Points, workflow diagrams.)
- Create and update technical documentation which include reference manuals, user guides, online Wiki articles, training videos, and workflow diagrams.
- Support users who have questions and problems with our applications and apply the knowledge in updating existing documentation.
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in Information Systems, Communication, or equivalent field.
- Experience in Wiki or other authoring tools helpful, but not required.
- Experience in Visio or other diagramming tools helpful, but not required.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be extremely comfortable and skillful in writing and organizing contents of documents.
- Good Power Point and Word skills.
- Result-driven, detail-oriented.
- Quick learner and team player.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.