Siemens Digital Industries Software
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting co-ops for our spring 2023 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
• Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters level student
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
• Preferred sophomore or junior status
• Able to work from Milford, OH without relocation assistance
• Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
• Paid volunteer time off
• Employee discounts at our top customer sites
• Networking with our global leaders
• Mentorship from senior engineers
• Individual career development planning
• Professional and technical workshops
• Energetic student community
• Leadership opportunities
• Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Global Sales & Customer Support
Customer Advocacy Intern
Siemens Digital Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. Enterprises around the world are on digitalization journeys, transforming their businesses with greater efficiency, optimized by better business decisions based on Siemens’ Xcelerator portfolio. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Digital Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
About the role
Successful and happy customers are the strongest advocates a company can have. They are proud of their choice and investment in our software and excited to share their success with peers. Likewise, peer recommendations are influential throughout the buyer’s journey. So, it’s important for us to both harness positive sentiments and mobilize our customers to evangelize on our behalf, as well as support our future customers who want to engage with experienced peers to help them make an informed buying decision.
We have a position for an intern to join us in Milford, OH to support our US business in identifying and developing customer advocates.
You will champion projects that enable you to:
• Work with sales teams across the zone; share information about advocacy initiatives; track and support their progress towards zone and country advocacy targets
• Partner with global marketing; share feedback from sales in your zone and support the development of global advocacy programs
• Develop or refine assets to support advocacy initiatives, for internal and customer consumption
• Develop the ability to take ownership of assigned project(s) and operate with increasing independence over the course of the internship
• Highly organized self-starter, confident working under minimal supervision
• Customer first mindset, seeking to understand and address customer needs
• Flexible, adaptable and proactive; focused on understanding and solving business problems
• Strong, polished oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to large and small audiences and provide status updates on a regular basis
• Confident reaching out to colleagues outside your network to ask for input and support
• Comfortable with frequent remote meetings using Microsoft Teams
• Technically proficient in Microsoft Office; familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools is a plus
• Understanding of Software Sales and/or Software companies would be a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.