- Able to work remotely; preferred to be local to Wilsonville, OR, Longmont, CO, or Austin, TX areas
- Able to work 20-25 hrs/wk in Spring 2023, then full-time (40 hrs/wk) in Summer 2023
- Potential to be extended in Fall 2023
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- At least an undergraduate Junior-status student or above
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Account research; gather information about targeted accounts in targeted industries from internal and external sources
- Micro-site development - work with account team and the marketing team to pull together the right content for account-based marketing campaigns.
- Help coordinate targeted webinars and seminars that are aligned with the sales campaign.
- Support field team with follow up on sales campaigns
- work with inside sales team to better understand upside potential on renewal contracts and to identify high potential new logo opportunities.
- Rising Junior or above working toward a BS or MS in Business Administration, Strategy, Marketing, or related field
- Ideal candidate will have a technical background with some PCB experience but with a desire to explore the customer-facing side of the technical sales role.
- Requires solid knowledge of the business unit / operational functions as well as regulatory issues/requirements for jurisdictions supported
- Solid problem solving and reasoning skills
- Possess a passion to learn and perform at the cutting edge of technology
- Have a desire to broaden exposure to the business aspects of the technical design world
- Enjoy contributing to the success of a great team
- Enjoy helping and motivating others to be successful
- Have the capability to work independently with minimal direction and supervision
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.