Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Process Improvement Engineer
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. The Process
Improvement Engineer will report to the Head of Customer Services and help develop,
improve, maintain, and document global Customer Services (CS) processes. The focus will be on improving customer and
employee satisfaction, while reducing inefficiency and cost. An integral part
of this job will be data collection and analysis, both for reporting purposes
as well as data-driven process improvement. As a Process Improvement Engineer, you will be responsible for:
· Works with the Head of Customer Services and other Ultrasound leaders and individual contributors to develop and execute prioritized process development and improvement opportunities, in alignment with strategic business objectives.
· Works with CS managers and process owners to assist them in establishing new processes within their departments or improving upon existing processes. Focus will be on improving customer experiences, while cutting waste and cost where possible.
· Identifies and resolves change management issues in collaboration with affected stakeholders to maximize change adoption.
· Develops and maintains CS service data reports and dashboards to measure current effectiveness, trends over time, and drive process improvement. Data will be accessed within SAP S/4HANA and Salesforce.com, as well as other software applications. Data reporting will be accomplished in Excel, Tableau and Power BI.
· Completes projects and prepares ad hoc reporting as needed by management and process owners.
· Performs quality audits on global installed base and service data and works to resolve issues.
· Monitors labor and parts consumption and costs, along with service notification trend code data from Salesforce.com. Escalates problematic trending to Customer Services, Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management and Sustaining engineering teams, as needed.
This position may suit you best
if you are familiar with what is
below, and would like
to do develop your career with Healthineers
· Authenticity, integrity and humility with the ability to build trust and followership at all levels of the organization.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to influence / motivate individuals and teams without hierarchical authority.
· A “builder” and change agent who will challenge traditional thinking to drive bold change.
· Ability to foster an environment of healthy and inclusive debate to innovate the best possible solutions.
· Driven by a passion to maximize success for internal and external customers – Always!
· High level of accountability coupled with a track record of delivering sustainable results in a high paced and constantly changing environment.
· Robust analytical and critical thinking capabilities with strong process orientation and effective decision-making skills.
· Takes action with speed. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to deliver multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting challenging deadlines.
· High intellectual curiosity and learning agility.
· Strong work ethic with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· BS or BA Degree in a related field required; Master’s Degree preferred.
· A minimum of five (5) years’ experience required in a mixture of project management, process improvement and data analytics.
· Experience with the following tools/programs is preferred: SAP S/4HANA (ERP) and Salesforce.com (CRM), as well as Tableau and Power BI (Data Analytics).
· A minimum of ten (10) years’ total work experience with continuous progression of responsibility required.
· The ability to travel 5% of the time.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specifics before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.