Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Service Project Manager.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Location: Albuquerque, NM
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Service Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Plan and schedule projects and services.
- Supervise and coordinate account services.
- Control costs and ensure profitability.
- Set and meet accurate expectations with Customer.
- Advise Customer for equipment purchasing, status and replacement and budgeting.
- Conduct regular Customer Meetings.
- Handle and respond to Customer concerns.
- Communicate internal Siemens and Vendors to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Identify additional sales/service opportunities.
Personnel/Management and Supervision
- Supervise and support Siemens, vendor and in-house personnel to ensure that they are effective in providing contracted servicing of customer equipment.
- Conduct administrative, support and communications tasks as required by Siemens and Service Management.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers and Siemens Service Organization.
- Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers USA policies, procedures, and work instructions, as applicable to their function.
- HIPAA/PHI Curriculum
- CSG Quality Management Systems knowledge.
- Policies, Procedures, Processes as required per QST table.
- EH&S Curriculum per Regulatory and Compliance Management.
- Knowledge of Customer Organization/business environment.
- Joint Commission Knowledge
- Clinical Workflow Knowhow
- Knowledge of assigned Service inventory - Siemens, Multivendor, Biomed and IT - to the level necessary to manage CSE's and vendor personnel and to work with customers.
- Basic IMCP Modality Knowledge
- Knowledge of Service agreements, contracts and financial impact.
- Hyperion Database
- Risk Management
- Business Knowledge - Financial Profit/Loss
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.