Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities
- Create an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience in the recruiting process, proactively improve dashboard measures around quality of candidates, time to fill and cost of hire with a strong focus on the key business capabilities needed. Provide metrics to the sector as and when required
- Maintain performance based relationship with internal customers including hirng managers, HRBP and business leaders
- Set up attend and maintain regular contact with stakeholders as required in order to understand the business and advise on workforce planning and other talent acquisition initiatives
- Lead initiatives around best practice implementation around sourcing candidates technology enhancements in line with global and local need
- Manage strategic account relationships with operating companies HR leaders and business leadership, ensuring alignment between their business objectives and talent acquisition strategies
- Monitor and ensure the accomplishment of all agreed recruitment SLAs and update and action Recruiting processes as required
- Conduct workforce planning and forecasting needs alongside the business and work with the Country Manager in ensuring adequate resourcing levels for the Recruiting team
- Design and channel relevant resource activity into talent pipelining in line with the business plan for the sector. Design, drive and manage the implementation of other talent identification strategies while ensuring alignment with operating company objectives.
- Leads team through changes in systems, processes, policies or procedures.
- Ensures compliance with employment laws, GDPR, country regulations, and recruiting technology data integrity.
- Project management on TA goals and objectives
- Day to day supervision of Recruiting Specialist and consultants
- Set up, manage internal communications and change management initiatives as require
Your Qualifications And Experience
- 10+ years of HR working experience including 3+ years of TA Management experience.
- Experience in healthcare will be a plus
- Quantitative and analytical skills, and curious about data
- Focus on result, ability to drive the recruitment process and provide responsive follow-up both candidates and hiring teams;
- Strong communication skill and business acumen, ability to handle complexity and ambiguity
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time