- You will be reporting directly to the DI AT VAR Country Business Area Lead.
- You will monitor and ensure accuracy of the different DI tools (i.e., Shareville, FreD, and CNJ).
- You are responsible for developing a forward-looking marketing strategy and product marketing plans in cooperation with accountable sales, product development and other involved stakeholders.
- You will oversee pricing strategies, including price escalations.
- You will manage price calculations, configuration, scope and offer preparation for the indirect sales channel. This includes supporting the direct sales channel on the same topic.
- You will drive the planning and execution of short & long-term marketing plans that are to be developed in alignment with the overall country and business area AT specific targets.
- You will ensure achievement of overall AT targets (i.e., New order, Revenue, Market Share, Funnel Adequacy and Market Transparency) for Siemens Healthineers Philippines
- You will plan and execute installed-based retention programs.
- You will ensure proper sales coverage of overall AT products and minimizing blind spots.
- You will closely collaborate with Direct and Indirect sales channels to identify marketing support strategies that may lead to sales opportunities to drive revenue.
- You will support the development of marketing materials and collaterals for customer distribution.
- You will be involved in marketing coordination for conventions, workshops, symposiums, webinars, and product launchings.
- You will conduct product presentations & discussions in coordination with Direct and Indirect sales channels.
- You will coordinate product training programs for internal & external stakeholders (Direct and Indirect channels).
- You will provide the overall market profile (internal & external) of XP business to support strategic and financial planning.
- You are the process owner of Public Tenders (bid specs creation, documentation / certificates, PhilGEPS monitoring) in coordination with the indirect sales channel.
- You will identify, develop and maintain partnership with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and refence institutions / sites.
- Successfully completed Degree in Business Administration, Ales, Marketing, or any related medical allied fields.
- Possess product and market knowledge of cathlab and surgical c-arm systems sold in Philippines
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing or in a sales support function with direct contact to customers of AT products or Medical Imaging related products. Prior product management experience will be preferred.
- Sales experience will be an added advantage.
- You are a strong team player with good interpersonal and communications skills.
- You have good presentation skills.
- You have a can-do attitude and a hunger for results.
- You are willing to travel. Having a driver’s license will be a plus.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time