The Financial Analyst will work closely with all SI RSS RAM businesses and the SI Performance Controlling team. This role is responsible for the data consolidation, analysis, forecasting and reporting activities.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the digital transformation of financial reporting and data governance needed to support operational transparency, business planning, and performance management. This role will focus on enhancing the quality and robustness of SI RSS analytics while ensuring the accuracy of institutional KPI reporting. The role will report into the SI Performance Controlling Management, with key integration points across the SI RSS Field organization.
- Responsible for RSS US Field reporting and validation activities, including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow deliverables
- Lead the Field Reporting and analysis process for Zones and Branches KPIs
- Content owner for Key Business Data digital reporting, including Performance Dashboards monthly update process in Digital Platforms (e.g.: Qlikview, Power BI)
- Own Executive Binder for SI RSS Senior Management
- Responsible to perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process changes
- Act as a key stakeholder of the RSS Planning Tool Project (SAP BW Platform)
- Partner and collaborate effectively with other Finance Teams, Cost Center Owners, Division management, Global Functions, and other Stakeholders throughout Siemens
- Continuous process improvement to achieve highest data quality to meet any given deadline and promote innovation within our standard reporting processes
- Various journal entries (accruals and reclass) for the RAM US business
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related field.
- 4-8 years of progressive experience in financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Accounting knowledge and understanding of Financial Reporting Guidelines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and advanced analysis required
- Other required knowledge, skills, or expertise:
- Advance knowledge of SAP ERP and MS Office Applications
- Automation tools experience (BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau etc.)
- Solid experience with planning and reporting processes
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion ERP
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.