For our Cybersecurity Business Partner organization, we are looking for a committed Cybersecurity Expert with focus on Supply Chain Management.
Your future role and tasks:
- Support Siemens’ Corporate Units incl. IT on incorporating Cybersecurity requirements into their Supply Chain particularly during supplier evaluation and contract phase.
- Prepare and review contractual documents and negotiate Cybersecurity requirements with external Suppliers in order to safeguard Siemens’ interests.
- Assess the security of Suppliers based on Audit Reports, Certifications and relevant evidences provided by the Supplier.
- Identify Cybersecurity Risks in the Supply Chain and make those risks transparent towards Senior Management.
- Work closely together with relevant stakeholders in Procurement, Legal & Compliance and Cybersecurity to continously improve Cybersecurity within the Supply Chain of Siemens’ Corporate Units.
Your qualifications and mindset:
- University degree (Master) in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Cybersecurity or similar – ideally in connection with Legal Sciences.
- Multiple years of practical experience in the field of Cybersecurity – ideally proven by a certification such as CISSP, CISM or CCSP.
- Profound knowledge and practical experience with Audit reports (e.g. SOC 2 Type II) and international standards (e.g. ISO27001, IEC62443 or NIST).
- Strong analytical skills, affinity to work with legal documents and self-confident appearance towards Suppliers particularly during negotiations.
- Eagerness to continuously learn and develop yourself, to trustfully collaborate in a highly motivated international team and to work safely in virtual environments.
- Business-fluent English language skills in speaking and writing are obligatory.
What we offer:
- Hybrid working concept in an international environment.
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Broad range of wellbeing offerings
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
This opportunity provides flexibility in location. You can decide to work either in Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). Your preferred location will be asked during your application. A valid working VISA is required.
Please, submit your CV in English
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #digitalminds #CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time