Then come and join our global team as Management Consultant (f/m/d) in Digital Transformation Consulting, and allow our customers in the German-speaking area to benefit from your digital progress expertise. We bring together medical process knowledge, digital expertise and many years of clinical experience into a single department unit.
Value Partners for Healthcare Consulting is part of the Enterprise Services organization and one of the most dynamic and fastest growing units of Siemens Healthineers. We offer our customers a comprehensive range of independent consulting services as well as tailored advice about the implementation of Siemens Healthineers' product portfolio.
This position can be filled at our locations in Erlangen and Berlin. Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As part of the project team, you will support projects for healthcare facilities. The project team works closely with our customers
- You will develop digital roadmaps and strategies and support the implementation and introduction of new digital solutions at our customers' sites
- You will support the bid process and business development in the area of digital transformation consulting
- Through supporting our customers you will identify and utilize opportunities to expand projects. Constant communication with customers on an equal footing helps to ensure the success of our work. You will challenge our customers' approach, put forward sound arguments and maintain a calm and professional approach even in difficult times
- You will independently build up your expertise and network in healthcare and learn in detail about Siemens Healthineers products and processes and opportunities for collaboration
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare Consulting
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a master's degree, preferably in health economics, (medical) informatics, economics or medicine and have shown outstanding academic achievement; a postgraduate degree (e.g. MBA, PhD, M.D. etc.) would be an advantage
- You have several years of professional experience in a well-known consultancy for the healthcare market, ideally focusing on hospitals
- We also welcome applicants with a bachelor's degree and many years of professional experience in this area
- You have gained initial experience of implementing complex transformation projects in healthcare
- When selecting, procuring and implementing new technologies and solutions, you provide support with your experience and curiosity for digital business models
- Your particular area of expertise is in one or more of the following fields: IT strategy, digital strategy, IT service management, interoperability, digital platforms, the German Hospital Future Act (KHZG), smart hospital, process mining, RPA, real time location system
Your attributes and skills:
- Your very good presentation and communication skills and excellent command of German and English enable you to communicate seamlessly on an equal footing with different stakeholders in a national and international environment
- Your proven skills in supporting teams and motivating others enable you to help healthcare service providers in Germany (focus) and throughout the world to be successful in a dynamic environment
- Your exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving ability and outstanding interpersonal skills enable you to interact effectively with different stakeholders
- In addition you are very willing to travel on business trips in order to pursue project business and sales activities at our customers' places of use
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time