Master Data Professional - Italian Speaker (m/f/d)
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Master Data Professional - Italian Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Managing master data Business partner maintenance in SAP (via automated workflow tool or others) in line with Siemens regulations / guidelines, regarding Master data processes;
- Granting data accuracy between all master data supporting tools: Siemens internal tool and ERP systems;
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary;
- Regular data cleansing;
- Contact and support Business Unit’s on queries and request demand;
- Contact external vendors or customers to validate their data and collect necessary documentation;
- Protect business partner data by applying Fraud Prevention processes;
- Support team leader on current Projects;
- Internal Controls.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree or / and previous experience in data management in accounting area (Business partner MD, financial MD);
- Fluent knowledge of Italian;
- Proficiency in English will be a plus;
- Knowledge overview on impact of Master data in the different Accounting areas;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Access, PPT and Outlook);
- SAP knowledge focused in master data management (Module FI/CO/MM and SD, others will be a plus);
- Master data Structure (data levels, type of partners);
- Data Management;
- Team player, reliable and organized;
- Strong customer focus, results and quality orientation;
- Strong communications skills and analytical mindset;
- Ability to work under pressure on a changing environment;
- Know your customer needs;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time